Wednesday, June 26, 2013

That.



That.  She didn't have health issues.  She didn't know what it was to be exhausted all the time. She didn't know what it was to bounce between a primary care physician, a rheumatologist, a nephrologist, and a chiropractor.  She didn't know what it meant to be fat.  She was a "normal" little girl.  Then it all changed one day.  Well, to say it was one day might be on oversimplification.  Either way, it changed.  And it wasn't for the better.

I don't expect to recapture the youth captured in that picture.  I do, however, hope I will continue moving toward a healthier me; a happier me; and a more inspiring me.  I've been at it for six months already.  I've had my ups and downs over the last several months to be sure.  Happily, there have been more ups than downs.

If you have been following my progress over the last several months, I hope you'll feel compelled to continue.  If you have stumbled across this blog on accident, I hope you decide to revisit.  Either way, my biggest hope is that you will find something here that you can take with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment